Raw denim is the ultimate garment for those that want to make a personal statement with their garments. Raw denim is the fabric in its purest form, untreated and unprocessed, allowing for a personalized natural fade based on the wearing habits of the user. While raw denim has been popular for quite some time, it has been impossible to find in big sizes… until now.
We start with a raw stretch denim made from Peruvian cotton, naturally dyed in a traditional deep indigo color. We apply a modern cut with a fuller seat, a slightly tapered leg and a crotch gusset. We also add classic detailing such as metal rivets and bar tack stitching placed at specific stress points.
We are only making 100 pairs in this initial run. Get yours today!*
* Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Things to Consider:
- Raw denim is not washed. This results in a stiff pair that will need to be broken in as the starch is still present in the denim.
- Raw denim is unsanforized. These will shrink if you wash them. Please check our ordering instructions for sizing information.
- Raw denim is not color fast. In the beginning, you’ll leave a trail of blue. Don’t sit on light couches and roll your jeans to protect your shoes.
- Raw denim hates dryers. Never put your jeans in a dryer. LINE DRY ONLY.
How To Order:
PURIST: Don’t intend to ever wash your raw denim? Order your normal size.
PRACTICAL: If you intend to wash your jeans per the instructions on the label please order 1-2 sizes bigger IN THE WAIST to account for shrinkage (these jeans do not shrink lengthwise)